What is Sports Massage and how can it help me?
Sports Massage Therapists offer hands-on deep tissue massage, soft tissue manipulation and joint mobilisation to ease pain caused through everyday activities such as; work, sports, gardening, looking after children and other general stresses of life.
People often come for a Sports Massage for the following problems:
- Tension headaches
- Neck and shoulder pain
- Mid back pain
- Low back pain
- Knee pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Any muscle issues in the limbs
- Increasing range of movement in joints
- General soreness and stiffness
- Post surgery rehabilitation / scar tissue
- Symphysis pubis disorder, and general muscle pain during and/or after pregnancy